Thursday, January 24, 2013

Addicted to FB Shopping




 deets: | top: local boutique | skirt: jcpenny | belt: F21 | tights: target | boots: fossil | necklace: local boutique |

So I took these pictures last week when we had a flash (one day) of bad weather down here. im talking about looks like a light dusting on the ground, but underneath is a terrible monster known as ice. curse that frozen water! it sure made driving a little bit tricky. And of course I almost lost my nose to frostbite while I was shooting these. Ha.

Any guesses on what those cute little animals are on my shirt....yes, those are zebras! I am a terrible awesome FB shopping addict and this shirt is one of the many  items ive bought on there. i wish i had gotten a picture of the back though--it is super cute with buttons all the way up. although, since this was a FB purchase (on major sale!) i was not able to try it on in person and it is a little shorter than i would like. I really like the fun, quirky quality that it adds to my look, especially on cold days when it feels like you might die just stepping out of the house. Can't wait to see what else I can put this top with!

p.s. I'm hoping to get my pinterest linked up here on my blog soon so y'all can
take a peek at what I find on there! Until then though...y'all can check it out here!
Thanks for reading!
~kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment