Friday, January 18, 2013

Recent Scores: Spiked Flats | Glitter Booties


So I thought I would share with y'all some of my recent scores! Today they just
 happen to be 2 AMAZEballs pairs of shoes.

 

I actually got these Aldo studded flats for Christmas from my sister, but there was a sizing mistake (the box said my size but the shoes inside were an 8, WAY too small for my huge foot!), so I just got the new ones in the mail this past week. They are sooo cute! I love the nude color, which allows them to go with everything and anything in my closet, and the spikes add just enough edge and texture to make any outfit interesting!


and you've already seen these Wanted glitter booties from yesterdays post. I have had my eye on these beauties for quite some time now. I just happened to get online on day and they were marked down to $45, plus I had a gift card so I got these for only $25! Such a deal from the regular price of $90! Booties have been everywhere this season, and you can't beat a glitter bootie, so I can't wait to start planning more cute ways to wear these! I'm thinking anything with skinny jeans!

thanks for reading y'all! Enjoy your weekend!

~Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment