Thursday, January 17, 2013

Spring in my Step...






 deets: | shirt: ae | skirt: jcpenny | vest: F21 | booties: bc footwear |

Well today is my first ever  outfit post on my new blog! i remember the first time i even started follow others blogs was because of the adorbs outfits i always saw those cute girls wearing.  they inspired me to start mixing things up that i never would have thought of before and of course made me want to start a blog of my own! so here goes nothing...

Ever since I got these glitter booties in the mail last week, i couldn't wait to start wearing them with everything i own. (although i laugh to see them up close against my skin tone during these pale winter months)  i see them a lot in my future with some skinny jeans. as for the rest of the outfit, sometimes you have to see yourself in pictures to really know what you look like, and to be honest i'm not sure i'm loving this particular stripe shirt with the skirt. the first time i wore this skirt it was with just a solid pink and white striped shirt and i believe i like it much better. ohh well...that is what experimenting is for right? ha. at least i still like my booties! make it a good one y'all!

~kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment