Monday, January 21, 2013

Outfit Crush: Pulled Together Comfy


Pinned Image 
image via pinterest

happy monday y'all!

what can i say about this look, but love! the ease of the graphic tee pulled together with the great mix of the leopard cardi and the classic skinny jean that goes with everything. i even like her messy hair, hey why not, some days you just don't care. this would be me today. it is MLK day so that equals holiday off from work (always welcomed in my book). after a great weekend in Fayetteville spending time with my fam, aka--hitting up sonic happy hour and getting mani/pedi with my little sis, its nice to come home and have an extra day to just relax and enjoy this gorg weather we have been having here lately. i would never turn away a 60 degree day anytime!

if y'all are as lucky as me today, go and enjoy your extra day off! make it a good one y'all.
 thanks for reading!

~kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment