Saturday, January 19, 2013

Current Lusts: Keep Cup | Essie Cuticle Oil


 
photo via Amazon

I don't know what it is about this cute little travel coffee mug that I love soo much. It could be the tons of color options that are available to choose from, or the fact that it 8 ounces (the perfect size to fit into my personal one-cup coffee maker). Either way, I love it and will for sure be getting one soon!

 
photo via Amazon

I came upon this cuticle oil while reading a magazine the other day. I love painting my nails at least once a week, and sometimes they look like the could use some love from all that polish and polish remover action. I've not been big into cuticle oils before, but I just might have to try this one.

Pinned Image 
photo via Victoria's Secret

Don't ask me why, but lately all I've thought about is pajama sets. The kind that my mom used to give to us girls on christmas eve so that we would all be matching in our christmas morning pics. well i'm back into them and want to start adding a few to my sleep routine!

Happy Browsing!

~kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment