Sunday, January 13, 2013

Current Lusts: Peplum Top | Rainboots | Chambray Top | Smart Gloves




Sophia Top. LOVE! 
photo via Alloy

Peplum and leather have been everywhere this season, so I love that this top has found the perfect mix of the two without looking overdone!

Sam Edelman Women's Ximon Rain Boot 
photo via Shoes.com

These Sam Edelman rainboots have been on my wish NEED list for what seems like a year now, and after the crazy raining week we have been having here now seems like the perfect time to snatch these up, plus the 25% off doesn't hurt!

  
photo via JCPenny

I, just like every other girl in America have about 4 or so chambray shirts, and that is still not enough! I happened upon this one on a recent trip to JCPenny and LOVED it, but for some reason didn't buy it. (What was I thinking?!) Hopefully they still have when I go there this week!

 
photo via Last Call

It is ALWAYS a good time to buy gloves. I got a really cute pair from my mom for Christmas, but saw these online the other day and they just caught my eye. I love that they are smart phone useable, but have this cute cream (also comes in blue, red, and black) cuff!

Happy Browsing! 

~Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment