Friday, January 25, 2013

Recent Scores: | Check Meowt Tee | Love Those Hogs Tee | Tee Shirt Necklace |

 
Time again for some of my recent scores y'all! And I going to start with something I just actually picked up yesterday. I first found this tee by blogging of course, ha. ( see katiemccskronicles)

 
 As soon as I saw this tee on that blog, I had to have it and I'm not much of a graphic tee person to be honest. I don't see how when you look at it you don't just crack up a little! I already have plans to wear it tomorrow while I'm out shopping. I can't find this on Target.com but you may be able to find it in your local Target store just like I did. Be sure to look in the mens section!

houndstooth-clothing-photographer0138-1 
Image via Houndstooth

I picked up this tee during a sidewalk sale (only $10!) that was going on in the mall while I was home over the weekend in Fayetteville visiting the fam. Being a hog fan and a hog alum, there was just no way that I could go home without this little baby. I think I have about 5 or 6 of these v-neck tees from the Houndstooth Razorback Collection. I love how they make these tees girly so that I feel cute and not like a bum just rolling out of bed when I wear one. There perfect for those lazy weekends when you need to run out for a few errands but don't want to get all guzzied up. ha
 
 Last but not least, is this ADORBS tee shirt necklace I scored from Groopdealz. If you haven't already heard about Groopdealz, you need to check them out! They have new items everyday, and at great prices! I picked this necklace up for only $10 and it was free shipping...you can't beat it! I have had my eye on these necklaces for awhile now, but wasn't wanting to pay the like $50 that I kept seeing them at. So when I saw this one for only $10, I think I bought it without even thinking! Since they only keep items on the site for a few days, you aren't able to pick this piece up anymore, but I found a similar option that is just as good of a deal! 

Thanks for reading today y'all! Enjoy the weekend!

~Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out! Don't you just love the Check Meowt shirt? It's so comfy! I'm glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this tee...it's how I stumbled upon your blog on Pinterest and have been hooked ever since! Thanks!

      Delete