Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Meet Miss Blu


 
| Blu doing her best rabbit pose |

Well even though I wanted today to be my very first outfit post, I just might have something a little  better for you. This is my cat Blu. (technically she is the BFs cat since he had her before I moved in, but I'm going to claim partial ownership, ha)

she is so full of energy and tons, tons of love. she could cuddle every minute of everyday if you let her. she is super friendly and loves when we have people over. Even though sometimes she can be a little terror (feels the need to claw and bite everyone of my clothes in the closet) i don't know what i would do without this little furball.

Hopefully i will have an outfit post to share with yall soon! Thanks for reading!

~kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment