Saturday, January 26, 2013

Current Lusts: | Denim Vest | Cargo Jacket | Heart Earrings | Pyramid Earrings |


Morning Y'all! I always think that I'm going to have a hard time each week finding items that I am currently lusting over, but who am I kidding, of course I never  do! Duh....I'm a girl who loves shopping! So today was no different. I have pulled together 4 items that I'm loving at the moment.
Image via GAP

The denim vest. I have been wanting one of these for it seems a year now. I actually had an old denim jacket that I wasn't too fond of that I cut to make a vest, but it was too big and didn't turn out they way I planned, so I'm still on the hunt! This one is new from GAP and perfect! I love the wash and everything....here's hoping my search is over and I get a denim vest soon!


image via Forever 21

Maybe second for my love of the utility/cargo vest that I picked up last month, is the utility/cargo jacket. I love that this one has faux leather sleeves, it just gives it that little something extra. I think this would be perfect just thrown over a tee and some skinnys for a casual weekend look, but how you could unexpectedly throw it over a dress for a cute more dressed up daytime look. Either way, I see a jacket like this in my near future! 


Image via Forever 21

As for these last 2 items on my list today, who isn't picking up new earrings all the time?! I love getting earrings from Forever 21. They are always super  cheap  which is great from when you find something trendy, but don't see yourself wanting to spend a fortune because your not sure how long you are going to wear them. I love the top ones because I am a sucker for anything hearts. I'm serious....I might need to start a support group. I can never pass up a good heart shaped anything (dress, shirt, scarf....somebody stop me!!) And the bottom ones I just loved as soon as I saw them. Simple enough for day, but slightly edgy enough to rock at night. LOVE them...hopefully I spot both of these today while I'm out shopping!


Image via Forever 21

Thanks for reading today! Happy Browsing!!

~Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment