Thursday, January 31, 2013

Can't Live Without It


 




deets: | shirt: local boutique | vest: F21 | skirt: F21 | belt: Old Navy | tights: Target | shoes: TJ Maxx | jewels: F21, 
Tiffanys, gift |

So today I'm wearing some items that are staples in my closet that I just canNOT  live without! This black pleated skirt is such a great basic for me. I can wear it during the day at work, out shopping with some friends, or for a night out with the BF (who just happen to pick this piece out for me, ha).

Another item that would leave me incomplete is this cargo vest. Every since I got this little beauty in the mail I have been pairing it with everything. I wear it over shirts, sweaters and even jackets...it's such a good layering piece and adds a little something to make every outfit look complete. 

As for the last piece I might die without, it's this monogram necklace. I got this amazing jewel from my sis for my birthday last year and you can catch me wearing it almost everyday. It is the perfect rose gold tone that mixes with both gold and silver! I don't know what girl who doesn't love a monogram necklace! 

Thanks for reading today y'all! Just one more day until the weekend! Woo Hoo!!

~Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment