Monday, January 28, 2013

Outfit Crush: Oversized Sweater


Pinned Image 
image via Pinterest
 
Sadly, it is already Monday again y'all. As usual the weekend flew by and was over WAY before I knew it! With that being said, mine was jam packed with a ton of things I've been wanting to do all week. I hit up a few thrift stores looking for a desk (I'm trying to find one to DIY, but ended up with a stack of books instead), went to the mall and picked up this ADORBS jacket from F21 that I had my eye on online, but then quickly sold out (don't worry...I will feature it later this week in my recent scores!), and last but not least, just grabbing some froyo and loading it up with tons of the cappuccino bites that I need to own stock in!! They are that good y'all!! anyway, the outfit above is what I lived in all weekend. Too be honest I wore the same sweater and jeans both days and only changed my shirt and shoes, ha. I figured if it worked for one day why not two??!

I hope that everyone else had a good weekend too! Whether you were relaxing at home enjoying a much needed break from work or out and about like me in the GORG weather that we had this weekend. Either way, thanks for reading today and go load up on coffee to make it through this Monday...as I am doing as we speak! 

~Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment