Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Heart Sweater







deets: | top: gap | sweater: old navy | skirt: target | boots: fossil |

So today was one of those lucky days where I woke up right on time, had no trouble getting ready, and my outfit already decided on. This almost never happens. I just happened to have this combo hanging in my closet for a couple of weeks now. I love that graphic sweaters came in this season, and I'm so happy that I snatched this one up on a random shopping trip to Old Navy a few months ago. The options to style this little baby are endless. I have worn a striped tee under, had it tucked into a skirt, worn it over skinnys with a moto jacket and tons more! Nothing beats a cute little sweater to not make the day so blah when I'm heading back to work after the long holiday.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for another 'get in my belly' post. 
My Pinterest board strikes again!

Thanks for reading y'all!

~Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment